Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Im ready for that big old house now!

Any time now!
No seriously universe, now is good.
And why now?
As you know Im responsible for Christmas this year.
It started quietly enough, about 10~15 people max, easy to handle...
Suddenly It has grown.
To 30 people...
It has doubled and I have to confess to feeling a little more like Im running a soup kitchen for the day than preparing a gorgeous Christmas feast as in Im now franticly looking for cheaper ways to feed large numbers, Ive even considered pasta... What tha... on Christmas day?


Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to it, it will be chaotic but fun. 
Uncharacteristically I have delegated like never before (that has never been a strong point of mine Yep bit of a control freak here) but as I don't want to be a panicked crazed and exhausted mess on the day Ive decided to learn the art of delegation.
Im very proud of my efforts too as Ive managed to leave myself with NONE of the big jobs.
My only dilemma now is space.
Im not sure how well my teeny tiny house will cope with the onslaught.
Im doing the best make over I can (Ill post pics after the day)

This house would really come in handy though.




I may not be around much this week as Im busy busy (who isn't yes).
Just in case I don't get around to catching up with you all
I want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic new year.
Thank you all for a fantastic first year of blogging.

Love and hugs.
xx
Megan

3 comments:

  1. Oh Megan - wouldn't it be nice to have all that space!! Such a gorgeous house. I'm sure your day with 30 others will be a huge success. Wishing you all the best for Xmas and have a safe New Year. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you will all have a brilliant time. Just have fun and enjoy each other's company.

    I hope that you and your beautiful family have a very Merry Christmas and a brilliant 2011! Enjoy all the happiness and joy that this blessed season brings.

    Best wishes always,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images as always. That is good work on the delegation, as anything to make christmas less stressful and actually enjoy the day is a smart idea. Have a great day Megan if I don't see you around before that. I can see a bigger house could be beneficial at these times, but they've not got the character of our asbestos babies do they?! :)

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, thankyou so much for stopping by.