Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Saturday finds (on a Wednesday)

I had the opportunity to go thrift shopping last Saturday. Thrifting is normally a rushed weekday sport for me so this was real treat. It didn't disappoint either.

Christmas in July displays are in every thrift shop.



American milk glass (It says Anchor Hocking, Fire King on the base, anyone know anything about that particular brand?) I just love milk glass so wasn't leaving these baby's behind.
And an Aussie Pyrex pie dish.


And my personal fave.
(I have a thing for kitchen scales)

Another great day thrifting.
xx

2 comments:

  1. OMG those scales are to die for! What great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the scales so industrial vintage, do they work? they would look great in your kitchen :-)

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, thankyou so much for stopping by.