Friday, June 11, 2010

Blogger HELP, has anyone used the new templates yet?

Ok, so I changed my blog background and format today using the new Blogger templates. I usually use google chrome when I log in but the other half uses internet explorer, he was online so I asked him to just check in on the blog and tell me what he thinks of the new look and what I found in front of me was completely different to what I see when using google chrome. The photos were out of alignment and had changed position, had shadowed borders completely off centre and the colours were different and some were missing completely, it was a horrible mess. Is it just my computer or is this what you are seeing and if so how do I fix it. I am so crap at solving computer probs, I need a computer nerd on a permanent basis I think.

6 comments:

  1. ohhhh...I hadn't thought of that!I know with my older monitor, which was smaller, the stretch minima pictures didn't look right, but I hadn't thought of a browser being an issue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again!I went to some of your older posts, ones with pictures and yep, they are out of alignment, and there are layers of words,like the comments slid under the post or something.I use internet explorer, but don't know how to fix this...just wanted you to know it definitely is not your computer:)Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might not be any help as I use Chrome too. Everything looks perfect here-really good actually!

    Best wishes and happy weekend,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun, well i blog with typepad so not much help but use Firefox as a browswer and everything looks perfect from here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I still cant sort it out.I think its time to bring in the computer nerd. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this issue, too, and I use typepad. I typically use Firefox, and if I view my site in IE, it drops sidebar items.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, thankyou so much for stopping by.