Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Won

It seems im the lucky girl today. After visiting theoldboathouse the other night and leaving a comment I won this, yay how excitement.
 I was so intrigued  by this book that last night I shuffled over to the book depository and put it on my wish list (not even thinking that I may actually win it) the only reason I didn't buy it then and there was because it was out of stock...thankfully... I cant wait to check it out, I have many books on vintage living but they are all UK based and although stunning and inspiring they are not really relevant to my here and now. Its going to be so refreshing to read and learn about Australian vintage style. Sooo many thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for the win! The book looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will LOVE this book! I have it and read it all the time. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, thankyou so much for stopping by.